With unparalleled expertise and global know-how, Fratelli Coló performs analysis of customer needs by developing a shared and efficient Integrated Logistics & Industrial process for any of the following product sectors:
- Fashion: Accessories & Shoes
- Living & Home
- Food & Beverage
- Marble & Wet blue leather
- Industrial machinery & water
A 6,000 m² warehouse entirely equipped with RF coded scaffolding, 90,000 m² of highly equipped indoor and outdoor space a few short minutes from the port of Livorno outfitted with container handling machines, customs and tax-free areas, an authorized weigh station, temporary storage facility, and a flexible and customizable Warehouse Management System, are only some of the tools with which F.lli Colò puts customers at the center of their Logistics project and in total control of all inbound & outbound phases all with the utmost attention to all stakeholders in the supply chain.
- Inbound & Outbound Logistics (finished goods receipt and/or semi-finished product, order processing, storage, preparation and management of UDC, pick & pack, cross docking, kitting, labeling);
- Reverse Logistics (analysis of best management process for finished goods, unsold, defective, and end of series items);
- Consignment stock bonded warehouse (with customs advisory support);
- B2B and B2C distribution;
- Framework agreements with major international transport network;
- Logistics platform with Bio certifications, HACCP;
- Overall control and visibility of the entire logistics value chain; from the manufacturer to the clients’ door, with reliable, timely, and high quality customs assistance.